Character Association

by the Boss at/on 9:34 PM
in

Rev. Jeremiah Wright, Father Michael Phleger, Bill Ayers, Bernardine Dohrn, Tony Rezko, Nahdmi Auchi, Rashid Khalidi........if nothing else, Barak Obama's apparant lack of judgement as evidenced by past and present associations should call into question his ability to command the greatest nation of the free world.


3 comments:

Go Ugly Early said...

If you walk like a duck, quack like a duck, associate with ducks,...you must be a duck.

Well *uck a duck...I just developed a theory...

Leah said...

for this same reason, Matt will never be president... had he not married into our family, he may have had a chance.

Tracy's Porch said...

Okay - laughing for so many reasons. Laughing at myself because I have no idea who most these people are. My days are spent chasing after a two year old and I am so clueless.

The other reason is becasue I thought to myslef, "If I ever ran for anything I would get nixed for my dad having the KKK on his blog (oh and half naked chicks)" Then, I read what Leah said.