Obama and Blood Pressure
I have discovered a direct connection between Obama and high blood pressure. Cindy and I took Bertha for a walk tonight and I was overcome at the sight of some Obama/Biden posters in neighbors' yards. My blood pressure soared. Who in their right mind can support such an individual. How can any intelligent person vote for someone with no convictions. To do so will be to put someone in office that will be swayed by the wind. Obama has no moral compass. This man is not looking out for the best interest of our country. Wake up America. Unfortunately, we are no longer a country of "Americans." We have become watered down by the influx of outsiders that are accustomed to a government solution to all of our problems.
So that anyone reading this comment will not think that I have taken of the Republican cool-aide, let me say that Bush has failed in his leadership. Bush is a good man, but apart from the war on terror has not done much to further the interest and well being of this country. His recent bail-out proposal for Wall Street looks much like a deer staring into headlights, not knowing which way to turn. A total lack of leadership. None the less, simply because of Bush's failures we should not turn to a man who's basic beliefs are not in keeping with the fundamental principles that once made America the greatest nation on earth.
The future of our country hangs in the balance.

2 comments:
chill out.
love your neighbor as yourself.
nice profile picture.
love,
fruit of your loins
I just remembered that I was supposed to read this blog of yours... oops. Sorry, Boss.
Although, now I'll be sure to keep up because reading it may be just about as entertaining as watching you watch the debates. That is, if we are defining "watch" as turning bright red and yelling obscenities at the TV. :)
Post a Comment