Impeach Obama

by the Boss at/on 9:32 PM
in

I have never become too involved in political activities other than an occassional letter to a Senator or Representative; but in just over 50 days of the current administration's obvious display of ineptitude in dealing with the serious challenges facing our country, it is now time to become deeply involved in this administrations affairs, to illuminate its unamerican activities, to illuminate its immoral policies and ultimately to lead the charge of impeachment. This administration cannot be allowed to continue unabated. Obama's campaign was a fabrication. Obama himself is a fabrication. Obama has lied unabashedly to the American people. His lies are reported on almost daily. I am tired of the lies. I am tired of the ineptitude. I am tired of the immorality of his policies. Now is the time for action.



Join me in contacting your elected representatives urging them to do all they can to impeach this man. While it is unlikely that the present Congress would take such action, the next one, only two years away, might. We cannot wait until then however, now is the time for action. The future of our country and the future of our children and grandchildren depends on it.


0 comments: