Barack Hussein Obama

by the Boss at/on 10:32 PM
in

Racist, Liar, Baby Killer, Opportunist, Elitist, Socialist, Dishonest, Unprincipled, Slick, Democrat. . . . . need I say more?


3 comments:

Leah said...

I would link your blog to my blog except that I have liberal friends.

Tracy's Porch said...

I am so laughing at both you and Leah! I think it is going to be fun seeing the banter between your blogs. Welcome to the world of blogging, Uncle Byron! Also, thanks for the sweet comment about Dakota.

I'll have to add you to my blogroll next time I log on. Although, I have some liberal friends as well ;-)

Go Ugly Early said...

WOW!!! Don't hold back...tell it like it is!!!
Howard Cosell is alive and well.

The fact that this guy is a candidate for President shows that any moral foundation America had, has crumbled. Democratic proposed programs and rhetoric resemble a combination of Nazi and Communist philosophies...government controlled "everything". You would think Americans could see the danger... The world's next Hitler/Stalin/Lenin will make the others look like Sesame Street playtime...it's of biblical proportion...

Just say "NO" to computer chips in your hand or forehead...and hold on to your nuggets.

Obama is good for America like Col. Sanders is good for a chicken.